The Greendale Holiday Bungalow - MyWedding.lk
- Tags:Honeymoon & Tours
- Reservation:+94(0) 721460101
- Address:The Greendale, No 63rd Mile Post, Watawala.
About The Greendale Holiday Bungalow
If what you're looking for is a conveniently located hotel near Nuwara Eliya, look no further than The Greendale Bungalow. Located in Watawala, just 30 Minutes away from Nuweraeliya city centre along the Newly Developed Avissawella-Hatton Nuweraeliya Highway, this property is close to Adams Peak, Devon & Saint Claire Waterfalls, Upper Kotmale Dam & reservoir, Horton Plains, Norton Bridge Dam and Seven Virgins Mountain Peaks, Castelreigh & Maussakale Reservoirs, Kandy, Ambewala Dairy Farm & Nuweraeliya City.
Situated on top of a mountain, with easy access from the main Road, the Bungalow is surrounded by a lush tea Plantation & a Pine forest, while the great Mahaweli River originates just 10km north of this location and trickles downwards towards Kandy just a stone's throw away from the tea estate. The Kandy-Badulla Rail road track is clearly visible from the bungalow giving you a very exciting view of passing trains for a stretch of about 5 km along its mountainous path.
Offering hotel guests superior services and a broad range of amenities, The Greendale is committed to ensuring that your stay is as comfortable as possible. Whatever your purpose of visit, The Greendale is an excellent choice for your stay upcountry
Attractions in the Area
- Nuwaraeliya : 30 to 40 minutes along the newly built Hatton-Nuwaraeliya highway
- Ambewela Dairy Farm : Less than 1 hour
- Adams Peak (Sripada Mountain) : 30 Minutes
- Norton Bridge Dam, Seven Virgins Mountains Peaks and Airplane Wheel of Crashed Martin Air Flight : 10km
- Devon & Saint Clair Water Falls :15 km
- Maussa Kaley, Castlereigh Reservoirs : 20 minutes
- Worlds End / Horton Plains : 1 1/2 hours
- Kandy : 52km